WORLDWIDE FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS
Fitness and modelling has been two most vibrant industries and is growing very fast. And it’s very competitive as well these days. It’s a whole new category of modelling, fitness models are now just as in demand as beauty or fashion models. These passions really help to fuel the passion of fitness into a productive career. Why not?
HARD WORK PAYS OFF
Especially, when you have a dream, vision and determination to stand out of the crowd. Leading a healthy fit life plus setting an inspiration across the globe. Careers related to fitness models are quite different from normal models. And that’s why we decided to help you know and be inspired if you have a dream of becoming a fitness model.
- Laura Henshaw, she is Australian based fitness model. She is known for her impressive fitness and diet regime, Laura has also co-authored a book about body-confidence namely: A Girls Guide to Kicking Goals. She has also become the cover of Women’s Health magazine and has been signed to Chadwick Models.
2. Sophie Guidolin, she is an Adelaide based fitness model who truly went through a lot, yet overcame. Sophie is also the author of 8 E-books on health and nutrition, and is also the co-creator of the incredibly popular 12-week fitness program ‘The Bod’.
3. Jessamyn Stanley, a New York City based Body-positive yoga teacher who has gained popularity for her consistency has also been featured on New York Times, Cosmopolitan Magazine, NBC News and much more. She frequently uses her social media platform to speak against body-shaming. And she promotes body fitness. Also she has achieved major success with her EBook ‘Every Body Yoga’.
4. Steph Claire Smith has struggled a lot and went through a lot of bad phases because of disordered eating and body image issues. But now with all her hard work and persistence she has become a woman who speaks for body-confidence and healthy eating. She teaches us to set realistic fitness goals in order to maintain the physique. She has also been signed to Chadwick Models, and is the face of Bondi Sands tanning company.
5. Emily Skye, he is one of the most recognizable fitness models. Also, Emily has been signed by Khloe Kardashian as a Good American denim model and has also landed the cover of Women’s Health magazine.
6. Tammy Hembrow, a young entrepreneur has established a fitness empire. She has gained international success and her hard work paid off as she got listed in top 10 female fitness models. And also been featured in numerous of reputed magazines.
7. Kayla Itsines, Australian-based personal trainer, author and model. She is under top 10 most influential people on the Internet by Time Magazine. And Her series of fitness ‘Bikini Body Guide’ e-books have seen major success, as well as her workout app Sweat With Kayla.
8. Jen Selter, right after she documented her fitness journey. She has established herself as one of the top fitness models. She has been featured on the cover of Women’s Health magazine numerous times already.
9. Michelle Lewin, is one of the most influential people in the fitness modelling industry across the globe. One of the most reputed and top fitness influencers who got featured in Forbes magazine. She is also the owner of her own line of fitness supplements and home-workout equipment.
10. Sommer Ray, just at the young age of 22 she marked her imprints on the world right after documenting journey on instagram. She holds onto the major fan base and also modelled for big-name outlets like Cosmopolitan and Maxim Magazine, and has also developed her own fitness app, Evolve fitness and also owns clothing line.
Read more : http://www.stylesbites.com/